Friday, December 4, 2009

On a lighter Note

My previous post was obviously at my lowest of lows!

I've begun to see things on a lighter note ... THANK GOODNESS! But I couldn't have done it without my fabulous, dear, understanding friends who were there to give me the much needed prep talks.

I CAN DO IT! (and so can you :)

The power to change comes from within and what we hold on to.

So I let go of the deadbeat job/boss, got a better paying/more flexible job ( In the RECESSION!) and I couldn't be happier.

Next step is to declutter. Address things I've neglected for a while and let go of others.
How did I ever pile on this much junk( In my apartment/ closet and on my body)?
I had fun tonight rummaging through the closet and cleaning out boxes and boxes of worn out shoes, tarred belts, stretched clothes and what not.

I even had time to move arund the red couch;) I'm doing a house makeover!

Next step.. ME makeover. But I gotta take baby steps.

So.. here's to a new beginning.

XoXo.

2 comments:

  1. God is a God of new beginnings.

    Congrats on the new job! Keep taking the baby steps and see the new you emerge gracefully. All the best!

    And it's true, with God, you CAN do anything!

    ReplyDelete